This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

29.4.10

{a sunny thursday afternoon}



. . . hello! a sunny spring afternoon and out the door for a late lunch, but wanted to stop in for a quick hello -- shall return later with more beautiful inspiration . . .

hope you're having a wonderful week,
xo

{p.s.} also:
* new -- warm & woodsy
* thanks ever so much for the lovely comments on the 10 things list

{images: 1 - the home within us by bobby mcalpine via greige; 2 - photography by patrick demarchelier}

20 | notes :

oaxacaborn [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

the waist on that lovely girl is absolutely itsy bitsy!

Tangerine Fairy [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I just adore the bright, airy, room. The grey curtains add enough drama to the room..great post!

Love your blog..I read it daily :)

TF
http://overlookingmississippi.blogspot.com/

Holly J. [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Love the driftwood lamp.. wish I had room in my apartment for it...

xo Holly J

www.anobsessionwithstyle.blogspot.com

Carly Anne [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Okay. I need to have that tree lamp. Or, I need to figure out how to construct one myself...it's incredible.

XO
Carly

All this is Grace and Charm
http://allthisgraceandcharm.blogspot.com

{this is glamorous} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

tangerine fairy -- thank you so much! very much appreciate the daily readership and especially that you took a moment to say hello xo

carly anne -- a similar one here:
http://citified.blogspot.com/2010/01/how-to-driftwood-table-lamp.html

xo

ashlina [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

oh that lamp....so very cool!

The Lil Bee [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I'm having a sunny spring afternoon myself! Isn't it the best? I love this weather. 70s=perfect.

Mish Dish [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

This is glamourous...I need to be the ultra chic girl laying on the rug with a bottle of champers on ice right now. Take me away. xo Mish

www.themishdish.blogspot.com

Lillian Chang [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Wow, definitely some beautiful inspiration!! Gorgeous photos, as always :)

SyntheticElegance [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oooo I really like the blanket-on-the-sofa idea.
Looks gorgeous

Sarah [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Love the natural light in that first photo!

A Gift Wrapped Life [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Looks like a languid weekend party to me, though I don't suppose those two words go together do they? Anyways, have on of those weekends. XO

eurochic [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I used to work in Bobby McAlpine's MBF Interiors Georgia location! I knew this had to be one of their designs so I read the fine print. So typical of their work!

cafe la femme [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I saw you in the newest issue of Lucky! That is so exciting. I check out your blog everyday. I'm just starting mine, but please stop by!

Trish [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Hey there gorgeous, these pictures make me smile, especially #2!! :) Oh to be so relaxed right now! Have a great weekend, sending you smiles and hugs! xox

Beadboard UpCountry [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

OOH SHE looks happy, and why shouldn't she be???? Great room there too.. Hope you're having a good time! Maryanne :)

Simply Luxurious [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Loving pairing of images. I hope your lunch with well. Thursdays tend to be my favorite work day of the week and while I'm so very glad the weekend is here, I always enjoy my Thursdays. =) I am thoroughly enjoying your blog, so happy to have discovered it. =) Take care.

Mabel and Zora [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

You have a nice day too.

thenextarrow [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

i am smitten for that uber long necklace. beautiful.

xo Alison

everyanything [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

grey is definitely my favorite color, these photos are both so great

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo