This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

23.4.10

{two lovely things: indoor swings}




{two lovely things}: whether bright and airy, crisp white and romantic florals, or moody and atmospheric, diffused and industrial, would be lovely, lovely to dream away the days on a wonderfully whimiscal indoor swing . . .

{p.s.} from before & more {
two lovely things}

{images: 1 -
four walls and a roof; 2 - ouno design}

30 | notes :

amy anne [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

that is brilliant!

The Tallahasseean [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

My inner kid would LOVE to have a swing in my house! I've also always wanted a hammock chair inside... Same swinging effect, but much more comfortable! Beautiful blog post!

Kate @ {wit + delight} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

i want one :)

Tricia Rose [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Always makes me think of Fragonard, L'Escarpolette...

Rachel [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

What a fabulous indoor-swing! Love love the floorboards in the second image.

mandyface [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I'm all about the swing. Love it.

Some Style... [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

awww...i love it! brings back childhood memories! i had a swing when i was a kid attached between my room door! but then i have grown out of it! Mm.. i adore this images!

http://some-kind-of-style.blogspot.com/

Michaela at The Gardener's Eden [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I read the comment above, and absolutely laughed out loud. My sister and I grew up with a little girl from an amazing family, with an incredible house. The loft had a swing attached to the rafters, and we would careen clear across the house, dropping to a matress/couch below. I loved that place, and this post brought me right back. Why not have an indoor swing? Hmm. Now I am thinking!
xo Michaela

Marcus Design [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Love the indoor swing! How romantic :) The flooring in that photo looks stunning as well.
Nancy

ashlina [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

what a fun idea. so tongue-in-cheeck. great photos.
hope you have a beautiful weekend.
xoxo

paintedpreppy [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love the rug and the flower pillow in the first picture........I want a swing, sigh.

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I did have an indoor swing in my old flat and it's such a nice design touch... got complements all the time :D

XXX

http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

Lillian Chang [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Wow, I love that!! Indoor swings!! It just brings a smile to my face!! :)

Sarah from 20somethingcupcakes [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

It's making me want a treehouse, for whatever reason. Love.

ampersandity [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

love those indoor swings! how cute would that be in a kid's room?!

Jill Seidner | Interior Design [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

An indoor swing - such a great idea if you have the space. Thanks for sharing these pics - definitely would love to keep in mind for a future project!

jessica | destined to design [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

What a cool look - both interiors are beautiful.

Erika F ~Tiptoe~ [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

my best friend had one in her room growing up - i'm putting one in my back room .. who needs to grow up? not me!

Erika
tiptoebutterfly.blogspot.com

Her name was Lola [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

This definitely needs to be incorporated into my first home. How whimsical!

Cheers.

Twenty Two Flamboyant Street [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Wonderful idea! The first room is dreamy. Gorgeous!

annie markantonatou [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Ooo! I'm 8 again! I would love to have a swing in my house!
(maybe i will..)

http://anmarkdesign.blogspot.com/

Lovely B. [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I have a good friend who built an indoor swing in her loft type townhome and it's absolutely brilliant. When I go over there I feel like a child all over again! Such fun.

Lovely B.
www.22lovelyb.blogspot.com

Nicomi "Nix" Turner [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Love the hardwood floors. Dark and lovely.

Leigha [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Ah, it is whimsical!
P.S. Thanks so much for visiting (and commenting on) elle oh! It made my heart flutter!

Tanneke [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

What a fabulous indoor-swing! Love it!
http://www.wannekes.nl
http://wannekes.blogspot.com/

Kristin Hjellegjerde [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

absolutely lovely

Anonymous [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

So can someone tell me HOW you do this? I want one but don't know how to do it....

jess [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Cutest thing I've seen in a long time! What are great idea

Fiona kate [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

this is gorgeous. I am trying to work out where one would fit in my house right now

erin / dfm [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

oooh, i love your picks! hilarious, i just posted about indoor swings last week, too!

here's my fave:
http://www.designformankind.com/2010/05/swing-low/

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo