This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

14.6.10

{colour inspiration: olive & dusky taupe}





. . . summertime always reminds me of warm & woodsy earth tones, shades of chardonnay and riverside moss, mediterranean olive and dusky taupe, and the colour of early morning mist, lush and languid and perfect complements for crashing waves and sunkissed skin . . .

{images: 1 - greige; 2 - photography by chris benton via aubrey road; 3 - photography by peo eriksson for world of interiors via natural history; 4 - definitely golden}

21 | notes :

The Red Umbrella [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love the beautiful ocean shots!

Tonia @Chic Modern Vintage [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love that bed. It would be so cute for a little girls room.

Kate [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

love the ocean pics. There is something so calming, yet exciting in looking at them.

{this is glamorous} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

kate -- that is such a perfect way to describe it!

xo

Tamara Nicole [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Ok I want those black heels! Lovely pics:-) Have a good weekend!

Julie Anne Rhodes [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Great post, I love the progression of photos, but I would KILL for the shoes in that last photo!

AH [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

beautiful pics! those shoes are divine!

Patrice [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Amazing. I'll be learning how to surf this summer, and these pics are making me yearn for the beach like crazy! And those amazing heels? Fierce.

Keri [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I'm not going to lie, the first picture took me a few seconds to recognize what it was. It's rare to see the ocean from that angle. Amazing. Happy weekend! Xx

Lizz [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

beautiful photographs! I love the relaxed vibe they give off

Naomi [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I never tire of images like these. Very relaxing.

Anna [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Gorgeous...but I think Im inlove with the shoes the most :) x

julieann [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Utterly breathtaking. The pro's are up there with the beautiful photographs too. You paint a wonderful picture of Summer, I lust for the Med right now x

Callie Grayson [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

i miss living near the ocean! I think of it daily, the huge mass of beautiful water, the smell, the sand under my feet. It is the best to stand just at the edge of sand where the water touches your feet and then pulls out!

those shoe!! Love them!!!
xx
callie

style-for-style [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

these are amazing shots! I love the shoes aswell, but forsome reason this color palate reminds me of the winter.

SogniSorrisi [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Love the light fixture and the shoes!

Marcus Design [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oh that water!! Take me there now! I can't wait for summer...
Nancy

Sarah Klassen [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Just beautiful, Roséline!

I love the colors and textures here... I want to spend the weekend at the beach now, collecting bits to incorporate into my decor. Thanks for sharing such pretty inspiration!

Hoping your weekend is going swell,

xoxo

The Zhush [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Summertime through your lens is just lovely...shades of chardonnnay indeed! :)

alexis [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

my living room is anchored in olive and dusky taupe. I adore the colors, but considering that the apartment isn't filled with bright light I would really like a pop of color to liven it up. Any suggestions?

Dagny @ Scandinavian Chic [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Breathtaking - and very very chic!

xx
dagny

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo