This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

4.6.10

{photographer: per gunnarsson}


photographer per gunnarsson








. . . friday afternoons always seem to be the time when things begin to slow down a little for the weekend, and so it follows that it is also the time for floods of inspiration and happy discoveries, such as swedish photographer per gunnarsson's beautiful portfolio, filled with light and airy scandinavian style, and an impressive client list that includes hus & hem, sköna hem, ikea, elle interiör, and livingetc . . . of course, most drawn to the slate greys and smokey violets, in glass, velvet and lucite . . .

{p.s.} also interesting to compare these to the slightly more formal rooms in photographer andy liffner's portfolio & more smokey violet rooms here

{images: photography by per gunnarsson via ephemerette}

23 | notes :

Tricia Rose [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I am having such yearning to that soft violet, and it has nowhere to go in my house - torture!

Ruth [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

absolutely beautiful...

ephemerette [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

His portfolio's incredibly inspiring isn't it?

Debbie [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

So much glamour in your blog!
I love it!
... I`M LOST FOR WORDS, FOR ONCE!lOL

DEBBIE MOSS

Carole [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I have a major crush on the purple velvet chairs. Gorgeous pics!

Adele @ modernemotive [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Just lovely! I'm considering re-doing my bedroom in gray/mauve + splash of pink so this is perfect inspiration. Thank you.

ABC Dragoo [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

OMG how beautiful are those lavender chairs in that black and white space? You're killing me w/prettiness this am!

Dina's Days [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I literally got lost in those photos. Just beautiful. I love how you can kind of see the door in the first picture. What I would give to have my apt. look like this!!

With & Where... [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Love the purple club chairs - great upholstery!

chanteuse chérie [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love how this Per Gunnarsson portfolio actually compliments the color scheme of {this is glamorous} and vice versa. What an eye, Rosaline.

Beadboard UpCountry [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I was really recharged by these images! I have been toying with incorporating that violet color in my own house..... I love the acrylic chairs and that painting in the living room is remarkable!!!!Maryanne :)

Pretty Mommy [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Lavender lucite!! Heaven...

Sarah Klassen [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

What beautiful spaces, Roséline!

I find the white is such a great canvas for truly appreciating the many details that make each space special... I love the mirror in the first image, the artwork lining and hung on the wall, the painting of the dress, the soft lavender, lucite chairs, and the storage system. Thank you for another fabulous and inspiring post :)

xoxo

The Zhush [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

What is it about smokey violet touches that always pull me in...this is no exception. Chic and yet comfortable, love it!

What We Covet [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I want my kitchen to look exactly like that. *sigh*

Lisa [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Does anyone know where I can find the white wall organizer?

jessica | destined to design [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Absolutely stunning compilation of photos, as always.

chelsea e. steadman [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Here's the wall organizer:

http://www.designpublic.com/shop/vitra/7997

emmakisstina [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I am so glad someone posted that wall organizer! So amazing. I love those light violet kitchen folding chairs the most!!!!

I live in Sweden and I still can't get enough of Scandinavian design. I heart it so much.

xoxo emmakisstina

The Lil Bee [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Honestly, your taste is beyond. I think it's time you come stay with me for a bit and help decorate my pad, k? I'll supply the macaroons and champagne. Deal?! xo

Mélanie A. [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

the purple shade in these pictures is lovely

Jen of Made By Girl [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

PURPLE is not a color I would normally rock in my home...but WOW, this post is making me rethink. Love the purple lucite chairs too!

www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com

nyc lu [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

oh wow, i die for those subtle touches of lavender, how gorgeous!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo