This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

12.8.10

{fashion inspiration: antonio berardi, london}

summer-whites-hed

antonio-b3

antonio-b2

antonio-b1

. . . after the beautiful nostalgia of revisiting the photographs of our countryside picnic once again, was happily reminded that there are still many perfect summer days left and still time to wear sexy summer whites, and what could be better than the elegantly cuffed trousers and tailored jackets, little white dresses with flouncy skirts and delicately sheer and lacy blouses paired with city shorts and strappy sandals of antonio berardi's resort collection?

{images: style.com}

20 | notes :

hilaryinspired [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Just thought I would let you know that I think you've been mentioned in the latest Martha Stewart Living magazine. Anne Sage of The City Sage was also mentioned and she blogged about it today. I saw your site on the list and just wanted to pass the news along in case you didn't already know. Congrats!!

the chirpy bird [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

love that dress! just beautiful!
xo tash

Naomi [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

OMG I AM JONESING! The second outfit is amazingly chic!

forget.me.knot.weddings [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

These outfits are so chic..love the first 2!

Sofia @ Brancoprata [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I would love to have there 3 looks on my closet... you have no idea... they are fantastic!!! Thank you for sharing this and thank you for inspiring me everyday!!

Erika ~TiptoeButterfly~ [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

that white dress NEEDS to get into my closet stat!!!! - it's MINE!

Bostonista [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I'm swooning over that dress! amazing!
xo

McKenzie [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Loving these summer whites! But would be terrified to picnic in anything that could be so easily ruined. I'm too messy of an eater! :)

{this is glamorous} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

hilaryinspired – only just found out mere moments ago via twitter, otherwise would not have known, so thank you so much for taking the time! so very thoughtful of you and very much appreciated xo

{this is glamorous} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

McKenzie -- sometimes you just have to throw caution to the wind!

:)

Sabina [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Lovely blog!
I would like to invite you to mine - I think you will really like it :))
Also, the main reason for my invitation is that I want to invite you to join my Challenge - just click on the link at the very top of my left sidebar and see what it is - I hope you will find it exciting :)
In any case - I hope you enjoy my blog and of course feel free to follow me if you do! ;)

Much love,
Sabina.
xxx

A Gift Wrapped Life [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Are those not the longest legs ever??? Simply beautiful whites and a lovely post. Happy weekend. XO

Johanna [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Gorgeous!

Débora Piancastelli Heiderich [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

ooh NOTHING could be better! just amazing! loved your blog :)
xoxo

detsfashion.blogspot.com

Mackenzie {Design Darling} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I am smitten with that first dress! You have such an eye.

Marcus Design [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Sooo amazing! The structure of these pieces is what really gets me, that dress - I DIE!
Nancy xo

palefoot [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

that crisp white tailored looks has got me thinking....

www.strumblings.com

DREAMING OF PALM TREES [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

that white dress is adorable! all last year I was looking for the perfect little white dress for my wedding rehearsal dinner and couldn't find one. of course, now i see tons of beautiful LWD's everywhere, including this one -- great find! xo

Sarah Klassen [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oh, I will take the second + third, please! I love these looks -- they are so tailored, yet they look comfortable -- a winning combination!

xoxo

"iamDahlingNikki" [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Sooo in love with that dress. I need it in my life.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo