This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

17.9.10

{travel inspiration: paris, london, italy, new york}

wanderlust-hed
flickr-orvieto-2

flickr-orvieto-1
orvieto

"the world is a book and those who do not travel read only a page"
~ saint augustine

. . . a wonderful wednesday afternoon and thoughts are drifting, drifting to far off places -- to romantic canals and glass museums, tiny boulangeries and grand archways, a sweet nostalgia for all the places we have been, and all of the places still in our dreams . . .

{p.s.} unbelievably, all of these beautiful photographs were taken by natasha, a lawyer from sydney, australia


flickr-paris-2

flickr-paris-3

flickr-paris-4
paris


flickr-london-1
london


flickr-newyork-2

flickr-newyork-3

flickr-newyork-1
new york


flickr-florence-1

flickr-florence-2
florence


flickr-assisi-1
assisi


flickr-rome-2

flickr-rome-1

flickr-rome-3
rome


flickr-venice-2

flickr-venice-3

flickr-venice-1

flickr-venice-5

flickr-venice-4
venice

{all photography by .natasha. on flickr, quote via destined to design; special thanks to felicity for always sending along the most lovely things}

52 | notes :

A Gift Wrapped Life [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

So true.......and what a wonderful quote to share. You make me not want to unpack these bags. XO

Samantha [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

What lovely photos!! I studied in Rome two years ago and I miss it everyday..this makes me want to jump on a plane right now!

-Samantha
http://sincerelysamantha.com

Simone [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Amazing photos, Natasha is a really talented photographer.

Love this post :)

vicky h. [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

these images make me want to hope on a plane and have crepes under the eiffel tower and gelato in rome!!!

xox Vicky
Bikinis & Passports

Helena - A Diary of Lovely [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

what a gorgeous post!

Tucker [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

so gorgeous!!

s a m [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

these photographs make my heart leap with wanderlust. It takes talent to capture and already beautiful place with so much added feeling. Love these

Amber [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Stunning photos by Natasha. I just returned from 6 months and Italy and this post makes me regret coming home!

Lissa @ After Adornment [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful Photos! They make me want to pack my bags....like tonight!

FXOX [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

She really is amazingly talented - I'm inspired!!

Smiles and love FXOXO

Nikki [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

gooorgeous!

{The Perfect Palette} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

great photos, makes me crave a vacation.

Honey Bunny Studio [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I'd love to travel to all the places seen in these images.

copywaitress [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

These photos are stunning! I love this post so much... Probably because this year we were traveling all around Europe (it was our honeymoon) and these pics remind me about that lovely places and wonderful moments with my husband:)

Mackenzie {Design Darling} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

What a gift she has! I say it's about time she quits her day job :) Europe me manque. Merci pour l'inspiration!

Young Sophisticates [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

These photos are gorgeous!!! So talented! Each one took my breath away.

http://youngsophisticates.blogspot.com/

J. Is A Bird [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful photos, my eyes feel rested now Thank You;)

Cheers!
J.

cailen ascher [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

i feel like i went on a mini-vaca just looking at those picts. i <3 (i.e. miss) paris so much! thanks for sharing these great photos.

Nicola [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love these photos, beautiful:) xx

www.golden-indigo.blogspot.com

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Jealous. Not a pretty thing but I am right now of Natasha and her beautiful travel experiences. I am SOOO ready for a faraway dream of a trip! I was trying to pick my favorite photo, and it's very difficult. I'm so drawn to the assisi photo, I think mainly because of the lush color. They're all FABULOUS. Love, this post! Thanks, sweets. xo

Priscila Peters [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Central Park is a perfect park in a perfect city!

Catherine [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love the first one as it reminds me of my childhood as my Mum had one of those cars. I see they are making a comeback. Very cute but very small. No good for me with kids and a dog.

Alejandra [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Hermosas fotos!!!!

this free bird [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

These pictures are amazing. I wonder if Natasha has considered abandoning law for photography? She has a gift.

xoxo,
Carrie

Andrea A [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Looking at these beautiful photos makes me wish I was back in those places again! Soon (fingers crossed!)!

Jennifer Fabulous [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

These photos are just magical. They make me want to travel...sigh. :)

natasha [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Thank you so much for featuring my photos! Such a lovely surprise this morning :)

Anna Walker [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

All of these pictures are lovely!!! :)

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

Rachel [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Exquisite pictures! Definitely making me want to take a holiday :)

Toemailer [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Really beautiful scenery and great photos that make me want to travel right now! :)

Naomi [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

In need of a holiday and this desperately has put it in the forefront of my mind! Thank you for the lovely eye candy!

FXOX [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Miss R, when I open this post the forst picture is type ie not a photos reads orvieto- flickr2

love fXOXO

FXOX [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

It's working now.:-)

annawithlove [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Love. Love. Love.
All photos are beautiful - very inspiring!
(who doesn't love to travel?)

www.annawithlove.com

Kate@MagnoliaRouge [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

This is killing me, I want to jump on a place right now!!! Beautiful photos. I feel super lucky to have been to most of these places.

Karen Dunlap [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

What wonderful photos-thanks so much for sharing! Love the opening quote - the world truly is an open book and ready for us to explore!

Dustjacket Attic [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Gorgeous images, really captured beautifully.
xxx

Jen [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love that quote, and the photos are amazing. I have to travel to Europe one day soon.

OneCraftyFox [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

How amazing these photos are!!

Thanks for the virtual trip around the world ;)

Molly [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

love all the photos......Natasha has a great eye. My favorite was the shot from Orvieto. Nothing like traveling in Europe...it fills my soul....need to go again..soon.

Molly
http://parismarket.typepad.com/

Jamie [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

These pics make me want to jump on a plane immediately!!

http://www.glamlatte.com

eva ravenstein [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

beautiful!

Kirby [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

swoon...

brenda [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Ladies, I just got back from 3 weeks in France, Italy and Switzerland, ALONE...don't be afraid to do Europe by yourself! It was the best trip of my life!
Live your dream and go!

Kaitlyn McCall [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

AMAZING PHOTOS!!
I want to visit every place!!
Great blog : )

Visit me!
www.TheUrbanFlamingo.blogspot.com

<3KaitlynMcCall

Hanz [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I've travelled across US and Europe and Europe just takes my breath away :) thanks for sharing the pics!

Do follow me on fashionistaera@blogspot.com

Cheers
Hanz

Corinne [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful photos!!!!

Hannah [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

These photos are fantastic! Such a joy to look at :)
I've mentioned you on my blog:

http://hannahsflavour.wordpress.com/blog-2/

xxxx

Anonymous [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Its possible that you could have the best blog on this planet earth. LOVE YOUR PICTURES!!!!

{this is glamorous} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

hannah -- how very lovely! thank you x

{this is glamorous} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

anonymous -- you have made my entire week. month even -- thank you ever so much xo

Anonymous [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

breathtakingly beautiful picss... v talented...

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo