This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

26.10.10

{fashion inspiration: the pantsuit}

all-in-a-days-work-hed
suit3

suit2

suit1

. . . while most often in skinny jeans and tall leather boots by day and dresses sprinkled with sequins by night, always secretly loved the formal days of dressing up in trouser suits or pantsuits for meetings & appointments, especially if they are influenced in part by the sophisticated seventies, or a modern interpretation of the sexiest pantsuit of all, yves saint laurent's le smoking . . .

{p.s.} more work wear & a three-piece

{images: jacquelyn jablonski by victor demarchelier for harper's Bazaar US, november 2010 via oh fashion models}

10 | notes :

Rachael [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I agree...so beautiful and powerful!

www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

Shoshana @ Adventures of a Future Housewife [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Is it wrong that I want her hair too?

ana castilho [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful blog!

Styles 'n Cream [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love the pantsuit look this season. Today I did a post on office style inspirations too and the pantsuit was one of my favorites.

Rali

http://stylesncream.blogspot.com

A Gift Wrapped Life [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I will be wearing these for the second time around, especially the first one. Gorgeous isn't it? XO

Melanie's Randomness [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

These are so pretty! I need to get a pant suit for my upcoming job hunts!!

Kendall [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea @ Andrea Reh [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I want the pink one, it's beautiful. Do you know who it's by?

Andrea x
andreareh.blogspot.com

Dalila [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I added u on my "10 things I love"!!!
^.^

hope to see u in my blog!
D.

http://takethecakee.blogspot.com/

Callie Grayson [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

oh yes! I need to get me one of these sexy pant suits!!
xx
callie

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo