This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

17.11.10

{holiday inspiration: rose wristlet}

a-certain-romance-hed
mano1

. . . happened upon this pretty leather rose wristlet entirely by accident late this morning, over coffee and a chocolate croissant . . . designed to be a wrist wrapping bracelet, or corsage tied on with a dangling suede bow, with other suggestions being a handbag accessory or elegantly wrapped around a low ponytail, would imagine it just as lovely wrapped around napkins for a festive dinner party or atop a gift enveloped in kraft or shimmery gold paper for the holidays . . .

{image: mano bello on etsy}

18 | notes :

Sandy a la Mode [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

what a beautiful accessory!! i would wear it over my cardigan or hang it on to my purse!!

Nicola [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

This is lovely!:) x

www.golden-indigo.blogspot.com

The Bella Life [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love it! A lot of the wristlet's are too flashy for me (i.e. I fear I couldn't pull it off); however, this wristlet is a perfect blend. Love the idea of using it multiple ways. I would even hang it on the cork board in my office for inspiration.

-Camberley

The Bella Life [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love it! A lot of the wristlet's are too flashy for me (i.e. I fear I couldn't pull it off); however, this wristlet is a perfect blend. Love the idea of using it multiple ways. I would even hang it on the cork board in my office for inspiration.

-Camberley

agnes szucs [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

so lovely and delicate!
:)
agnes

Stacey [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

This is beautiful and could be worn soo many different ways!

Xoxo
Stacey

http://fiveminutestyle.blogspot.com/

cailen ascher [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

so cute! would love to have that on my wrist : )

www.cailenascher.blogspot.com

Olimpia Elide [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Simplest things are always the best. ;-)
XOXO
Olimpia

vicki archer [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

So sweet....xv

Amanda* [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

LOVE!

christine, just bella [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Love this, could it double as a belt too??

Andrea @ Andrea Reh [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Delightful - I too can imagine it atop gifts, perhaps wrapped in brown packing paper for a very organic feel - what do you think?

Andrea X
andreareh.blogspot.com

classic casual home [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

how about a photo of your coffee and the chocolate croissant? Love the idea of the rose on a pony tail.

Mano Bello [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

These are so romantic...yet have a rustic quality as well..I love contradictions in style...in my designs. There are endless ways to wear these....suede ribbons can be made long enough to wrap around your waist, as well.... <3

a blonde and a brunette [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

That is so pretty! Wish I knew how to make one myself! Etsy people are soooo creative! :o)

Styles 'n Cream [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

How gorgeous is this wristket. I love it!

Glocal Girl [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

gorgeous! the perfect winter/fall accessory with a pea coat in Holland :) i wish i were this talented at DIY projects.

thanks for the inspiration.

www.glocalgirl.com

Sarah Klassen [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

so so pretty. I would place it atop a present I think—just beautiful!

I hope you are having a lovely day, Roséline, xoxo

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo