This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

1.11.10

{preview: lanvin by alber elbaz for h&m}

lanvin-hed
lanvin-hm6

. . . and finally, a glimpse of the much-anticipated lanvin for h&m collaboration, and it's voluminous party dresses just in time for the holidays, belted zebra print jackets & bejewelled and be-ribbonned heels, draped and ruffled shoulders and layers & layers of tulle . . .

lanvin-hm13

lanvin-hm18

lanvin-hm9

lanvin-hm26

lanvin-hm25

lanvin-hm23

lanvin-hm22

lanvin-hm21

lanvin-hm20

lanvin-hm17

{p.s.} more of this collection at the side project

{update:} for those that asked, believe the collection is available on november 20 in the us & november 23 in the uk; also, if you're wondering how the pink off-the-shoulder dress looks on & in black, here

{via vogue, fashionista, lalaforfashion & irina via fgr; view the entire collection at vogue}

29 | notes :

November Grey [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oh, I love all of these pieces! Especially the silver and gray. I can't wait!!

xx

November Grey

Frozen Fashion [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I am excited to try them all on and find the perfect pieces for me:)

Heather Pranitis [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I like some better than others but, I think I will take one of everything! Fabulous!

Ms. Chyme [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Love that yellow dress...

diana kang [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

this..is..too.. EXCITING!!!!!!!! do you know when we can get them at H&M yet??

http://ddianakangg.blogspot.com/

Tabitha [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

November 23rd - online from 7.00am.

Your pics are much better than any others I've seen online, I'm tempted to try the zebra trench but I'm a bit of a mouse when it comes to wearing pattern.

Life love, clutter and other beautiful things. [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oh god those shoes!! I think I need the red ones and the last ones!!

Heather [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

the shoes....ah, lanvin! cute dresses too! xxoo

Staci Edwards [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Loving that yellow dress! If only I could wear yellow... sigh.

JBeaudetStudios [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love H&M! I want that coat!

FXOX [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Dear Miss R,

great post and love the polyvore mixes.

Available Nov 23 non? Ive put it in the diary:-)Tues is an odd day but I guess they learnt after releasing Jimmy Choo for H&M on a Saturday:-)


Only thing better than this could be Valentino for H&M...! Im dreaming, I know:-)

hugs and love Foxo :-)

Kimberly June [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Fabulous!

Cari-Jane Hakes [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oh, oh, oh....someone get me out of my wellies and on the Eurostar PRONTO!!! I think I need to get my London heels on (just for the weekend).

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Adorable -- love the leopard print heels with the ribbons! ;) xo

Mackenzie {Design Darling} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Pink ruffles make me a very happy girl indeed. Thanks for the sneak peek!

MissG [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

It's all so beautiful, so Lanvin!

The Goods Design [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Love it with a capital L

Styles 'n Cream [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

When I saw this collection yesterday for the first time I was in awe. I like every single piece - the shoes, the jewelry and above all the dresses. Hello pink ruffle dress - get in my closet right now!

xo,
Rali

Rachael [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

This collaboration turned out better than I expected, so beautiful!

www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

Taylor Sterling [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I want it all! I love those black bow heels!!

Priscila Peters [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Great dresses. I'm glad we have H&M as an option to get beautiful fashion for a wonderful price.

paula [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

It all looks so fun and festive!

Cori Sue [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I'm confused. Does H&M have the pink one-shoulder dress? I only saw it in purple, and havent seen it in any of the other look books! I want it in pink! Do tell
Thanks!

Cori Sue
www.BitchesWhoBrunch.com

{this is glamorous} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

cori sue -- yes, the pink one-shoulder dress will be included in the collection, but nothing is available in stores until november 20th

xo

the lil bee [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

This is almost too good to be true. Marking my calendar, pronto.

Bostonista [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I can't wait to rock those shoes-but I don't know how I feel about getting up super early and waiting in line for hours...

xo

The French Maid [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

This really gets me into the holiday party spirit!
--Lee Ann

Arianna Belle {Organized Interiors} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Ooo! That pink dress might just be perfect for me to wear for my sister's upcoming wedding! I'm definitely going to the store on the 20th to try it on!

fxox [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Well miss R, just returned from Lanvin, am wondering with pieces you neded up getting?

I bought the yellow, but in black, by the time my number came up, the other things I wanted in my size had all gone. Very interesting experience and will look back and laugh and already think - I CANT BELIEVE I GOT UP THAT EARLY and traipsed in and back out and back in and back out. I am truly nuts Ive decided.

Next time Im sending DY - who encouraged me all along the whole way - bless his heart. I think he was vicariously reliving his childhood with his mother at the post Xmas stocktaking sales!!

Hugs to you FXOXO

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo