This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

16.11.10

{style inspiration: perfectly polished}

all-in-a-days-work-hed
zara-new3

zara-new4

zara-new2

zara-new1

zara-new6

. . . beautiful styling inspiration from the new zara lookbook, perfect for business lunches and 5:00pm holiday cocktails . . .

{images: via fashionising}

16 | notes :

The girl in the afternoon [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

photos of your closets contest on my blog...waiting for your pics

http://girlintheafternoon.blogspot.com/


a huge fan of your blog :X:X

ashley @ ashleynicolecatherine [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

love it!! i would wear these looks (except maybe the leopard print dress) to work every day!

xo.ashley

Nicola [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

These looks are all amazing, I love them!x

www.golden-indigo.blogspot.com

La Feem [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

You and I are so similar it make me laugh sometimes, have the same post today with maybe 1 or 2 different pictures!

Kellie W. [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Zara has such nice looks up on their site. I especially want that leopard print dress!

Mimi [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Zara has really stepped up their game!
Love your blog! :)

Tonya Travels Indonesia [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I really like the business blazer with the full carry-on bag look. Great styling!

Mano Bello [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I just love the last look...that brown leather handbag does it for me! I also love the simple lines of all the looks....very elegant!
These looks can also be transformed with accessories!

Ms. Givens [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I wish I dressed more like this!

Bre [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Wow. Zara is really stepping up their game. So polished and ladylike, I'm in love. I need that brown handbag!

Claire * Lola Is Beauty [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Ah, don't you love it that we can look like this by shopping at Zara?

Glocal Girl [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

love every single one of these looks... too bad its not warm enough in Holland to rock em :(

Priscila Peters [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Very polished, I agre and I love it. The first outfit is more me.

Sarah Klassen [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

these are lovely outfits—I would wear every single one! I think my favorite, though, is the third—I have such a love for silky, easy tops and fitted pants...

Jessica [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

love the leopard dress !

Space by Eliana Tomas [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

everyone's in love with this collection...

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo