This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

20.1.11

{avis de beau temps}

all-in-a-days-work-hed
patricia5

patricia3

patricia2

patricia1

patricia4

. . . one of the many new year's resolutions for this year is to work less & play more, and for the office, a perfect mix of tweed blazers and silk scarves, pretty cardigans and structured handbags, secretary blouses and strappy peeptoes -- and for the weekend -- nautical stripes and sexy shades for an afternoon at the beach . . .

{p.s.} another resolution

{images: patricia van der vliet by test for elle france january 2011, styling by tamara taichman via fgr}

13 | notes :

Karen [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Love the outfit!!! The cut of the skirt is perfect!!


XOX,
Karen

rubytuesdayfashionanddesign.blogspot.com

Jenni Austria Germany [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

that swimsuit is to die for!

Fancy House [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I was trying to pick my favorite ensemble from above, and I couldn't. All of these are beautiful.

-Camberley

Twenty.Something [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful photos! I love all the color combinations.

artfashiontwentysomething.blogspot.com

The Red Umbrella [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I like the swimsuit too!

November Grey [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Work less, play more - yes, yes!

Sarah Klassen [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Such a pretty editorial*

I just love how fashion is going... I feel right at home with it right now, does that make sense? For some years, I would see trends and not feel like they would work well on me, or fit within my style. What's happening now is so beautiful. I must get another secretary blouse—I find that I wear my long cream one so often—tucked into pants, under a sweater vest and cinched at the waist, even under my trench. As for this editorial, I adore the last outfit most of all.

I hope you are having a wonderful week, Roséline—such a nice variety of inspiration and beautiful words this week... xoxo

idratherbeshopping [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

great resolution...life is too short!

xo,
joAnn

The Pocket Stylist [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love these looks for work. Luckily I work in a creative industry, so I can wear things a bit more out of the box which so much fun.

Flapjack Melody [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Love that striped tee.

FJM

x

designchic [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Love your resolution...that's one I think I could keep!!

Downtown Diaries [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love all these outfits! I am sincerely enjoying your blog so much! I wish I had known about it sooner!!!

naoma* [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

<3 that blue cardigan!

http://www.voyagesinfrance.blogspot.com

naoma*

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo