This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

21.3.11

{storage inspiration: on display}

an-artful-arrangement
hem

. . . and while we're on the subject of storage inspiration, have completely fallen for the wonderfully simple idea of using a metal rail meant for the kitchen, for belts and midnight blue velvet clutches, debossed leather handbags, and even a pair of favourite shoes . . .

{image: photography by annaleena of hem}

6 | notes :

Just a Generous Thief [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I really like this one for some reason, I'm tempted to place one under my book shelf behind my bedroom door...

vojacque [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

fabulous idea!

anne Book [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Now.... If I tried that... It would be disaster on display!
Maybe that is what my 4 year old is doing when he tells me he cleaned up his room! :-)

Ashley the Great [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

That's what I use for my scarves. I love having all my items out on display- if you don't see it you won't wear it, right?

meandering pearl [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

i love the top pic!!! your blog is always such a breath of refreshing beauty!!! so serene an ambience!!! lots of loveliness

Spiral Style [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Great idea!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo