This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

28.5.11

{office inspiration: everything in its place}

all-in-a-days-work-hed
white-blossoms

melanie-acevedo-desk

. . . always searching for office inspiration, as it seems like mere moments before things are in a state of disarray and before long, a pile of fountain pens, photographs, letters, scented candles, handcreme, lipstick and file folders have made a beautiful mess on the desk . . . and while aerin lauder's gold & white office will always be a favourite, there is something quite captivating about this busy, yet organized arrangement, especially the elegant silver tray holding pens, paperclips, a tortoise shell box, magnifying glass and everything so perfectly in its place . . .

{p.s.} more ways to organize at the office


{images: topit.me via this-is-glamorous tumblr; melanie acevedo via pinterest}

9 | notes :

Rachel {Da Paura ♥} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oh, I'm in such need of pretty organisational ideas... (and still giggling about our conversation of the men in our life -- "helping" with our desktops! :) This truly is so lovely... I need some beautiful silver trays such as this to create a lovely atmosphere for organisation. I'm so happy for this idea, because I quite dislike so many ordinary office supplies... and I think the creative inspiration can continue to flow much easier with a beautiful desktop arrangement like this. :)

xo
Rachel

SomeKindOfStyle [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

beautiful! wanna redecorate right now! happy sunday lovely! xoxo

http://some-kind-of-style.blogspot.com/

Heba [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

so chic :) and somehow it looks organized to me

http://girlynote.blogspot.com

Michaela in Eden [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

... And... Could I ever use a dose of such inspired organization. Always and forever, I seem to be creating piles of beautiful chaos (also true in the bottomless hand bag!). This must be a personality type... No? xo M

Splenderosa [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Roseline, this is just so so pretty. Thought it was a dressing table at 1st glance.

Jane Flanagan [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love this!

Yelena Starikova [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Lovely as always! I love how well space is organised and how delightful it is to look at!

AllGlamThings

Erin Taylor @ Bustle [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Love it!! I use old Silver containers to hold my pens! I love these photos I am actually going to redo my office and I will post photos when I do!

B, J, and E [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I'm in super organization mode and have been looking for creative ways to display bathroom toiletries...perhaps I can steal some ideas of the office as I love the silver and white!

Happy weekend,
Jenna

www.sequinedsunsets.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo