This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

10.5.11

{two lovely things: chalkboards & garden sheds}

two lovely things


garden-shed

. . . a grand and gilded chalkboard intermingling with dusky olive velvet and always elegant chevron floors . . . and a charming gardening shed with wonderfully ornate bracketed shelves and a porcelain sink overflowing with delicate late-spring blossoms . . .


......................................................................................................

{p.s.} recent two lovely things

* a paris apartment & hermès
* green & white
* open shelves & elegant black
* bar carts & blossoms

* books & bouquets


{images: 1 - original scan from côté paris via belle vivir, discovered via head over heels; 2 - country living via brabourne farm & also seen at the french tangerine}

16 | notes :

sécia [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Great idea to add the vintage touch to that chalkboard with that frame!

♥ sécia
www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

meenal @ maison marigold [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

i've been thinking of adding a chalkboard in my lounge since my kids spend most of their time there instead of in their room..this is a great way to make something utilitarian look incredibly chic as well..thanks for sharing..have a lovely day..do visit my blog when you have a moment..xx meenal

eclecticrevisited [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

yes, it's finally time for gardening here in the north country...love the image of the garden work space...
and love the sofa in the first pic...
maureen

Midcoast Menagerie [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Love the framed chalkboard and the velvet chartreuse sofa.

Monica @ bohemian twilight [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

that's the cleanest gardening shed i've ever seen. too beautiful to actually bring in soil!

Ashley [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

that garden shed is adorable! It's so clean and organized!

Annie Salem [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

While I'm not a gardener in the least bit, that second image is making me wish I had a green thumb - and a green space in which to garden in! That top image is right up my alley though =) xo

La Feem [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I'm in love with the framed chalk board!

A Flourishing Perspective [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Darling, I can just never get enough of your blog and the endless gorgeous posts that are utterly my style♥

I love the little garden shed! So perfect. And someday I will have chevron floors:)

Do come take a peek at my blog, for I think you would enjoy it!

xoxoxoxo
-Rachel

Tamra of walkswithBella [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I've been wanting to make a framed chalk board! I love how large this one is!

Jensen [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Roséline, have been moving all over California and finally settling in one place...I see I have missed so many lovely posts! I absolutely love this chalkboard idea, and actually have been thinking about doing this in my own home but never have I seen one quite so perfect, with the gilded detail -- such a regal & elegant element, and useful at the same time. Also smitten by the rustic gardening shed... so adore the porcelain.

Inspired as always, with some amazing ideas here. I do hope you are having a fantastic week!


Rachel

Rachel {Da Paura ♥} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Roséline, have been moving all over California and finally settling in one place...I see I have missed so many lovely posts! I absolutely love this chalkboard idea, and actually have been thinking about doing this in my own home but never have I seen one quite so perfect, with the gilded detail -- such a regal & elegant element, and useful at the same time. Also smitten by the rustic gardening shed... so adore the porcelain.

Inspired as always, with some amazing ideas here. I do hope you are having a fantastic week!


Rachel
(from the correct account:)

Nikki [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

What a lovely gardening shed! And the color of that couch is amazing!

Molly - Paris Market [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

love that garden shed...............I have the same ornate brackets in my garden studio.

parismarket [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

love that garden shelf.....I have the same ornate brackets in my garden studio.

Andrea [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Ohh that garden shed is delightful! I want one just like it!

Have a lovely weekend.

Andrea x
andreareh.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo