This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

4.6.11

{travel inspiration: prague, czech republic}

prague-hed
prague-natasha2

prague-natasha4

prague-natasha5

prague-natasha1

prague-natasha3

. . . it has been said that the rooftops of prague are lined in gold, causing them to emit the most astonishing glow in the dusky light just before nightfall . . . perhaps soon, one of our adventures will lead us along the river, past castles and old stone bridges, swept away by years of history and the romance of those golden rooftops . . .


{images: photography by natasha on flickr}

31 | notes :

christina @greige and my sparrow [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Prague is one of my favorite cities! We loved it there!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Christina
greige

American Gypsy [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

*sigh* on my next trip itinerary, for sure. gorgeous + dreamy + ancestral (for my bohemian roots, that is).
xoxojess
www.americangypsyliving.com

Simone ♥ [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I live in Prague and I love this city so much!

Aryn [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I loved Prague so much! I went there for Easter and I think it is one of the most beautiful places I ever visited! Lovely photos <3

A plus,
Aryn
Driftwood and Daydreams

Peaches [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Wow, your description was so nice. It made me feel so peaceful. This is awesome.

Best,
Your Friend at Peachy Keen

sécia [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Wow. Amazing.

♥ sécia
www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

Splenderosa [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Roseline, I love this new direction your posts are taking. This is not only glamourous...it is beautiful. xx's

Rachel {Da Paura ♥} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Happy Saturday Roséline!

I went to Prague, Czech Republic for my honeymoon and it was the most romantic city in the most magical & enchanting of ways... there is such a mystery to the city, which was kept untouched by the western world for so long. It was like stepping back into time, and the perfect place for newlyweds like us to stroll the streets & sit for hours at little cafes. These photos make me miss it so much, so glad you posted on this very special city... it is like no other! (our hotel had an astonishing view of Prague Castle, simply magical)

Such a lovely post... adoring that first photo! Sigh...
xoxo
Rachel

Mimi [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Love the architecture of those buildings in Prague. Remind me of some in NYC. Have a wonderful weekend!

Redlilocks {Swoon Worthy} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I've been to Prague twice now and it remains one of my very favourite cities - you have captured it's beauty and mystery perfectly here. Divine...

modniza [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

love prague!

Peters Girl [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

We went to Prague on our second holiday together. Soooo romantic and beautiful. We got lost in the streets and just had the best time.

katia [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Prague is beautiful. Its funny that France gets all the benefits because it is really a pretty city...as much as Paris, if not more

christine {bijouandboheme} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oh my goodness...looks like heaven- would love love to go there one day!

A Gift Wrapped Life [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Neither city had been on any of my European travel plans but as I see more and more photos of this beautiful region I am thinking I should plan one. Happy Weekend. XO

Melissa Cahoon [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Number one on my list of post-grad travels - Prague and Salzburg. The architecture, the beauty, the culture, the laid back atmosphere: I've got to visit soon!

Naomi Goodman [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I cannot wait for our European trip this year! This post makes me so anxious. We decided to let a travel agent handle our Euro excursion this year and I cannot wait to see what she comes up with. My husband adores Prague and now you've made me even more curious about this beautiful city. I do hope you are having a good weekend, love! All the very best to you! xo

meenal @ maison marigold [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Prague is such a beautiful city..I have seen so many stunning images and it has been on my must-visit-cities list for way too long..I must change this status soon!! Thankyou, rosaline for yet another beautiful post... a lovely weekend to you..xx meenal

kittenhood [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love Prague :x it's the first foreign place I've been too and it's so special!

amber [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I just wrote about our trip there if anyone is looking for some cool places to check out!

http://ambernouveau.wordpress.com/2011/05/22/weekend-getaway-prague-part-two/

Jill Seidner | Interior Design [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful pictures...on my list to travel to!

Mrs. T [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Love the flowers!!



www.mrstnaturally.blogspot.com

Bostonista [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I want to go to Prague so badly! It looks so beautiful!
I really just want to travel EVERYWHERE!
xo

mytouchofclass [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love Prague!!

www.timetochange.over-blog.com [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

One of my fave cities! Full of treasures!

Alice Olive [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

What a beautiful collection of images!

Julia [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Extraordinary! It's so beautiful! You picked up all the golden light and the gorgeous berry colors, too!

Splenderosa [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Roseline, I've included your link in my mosaic, come over to see me when you can. xx's

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I recently spoke to someone that had been there recently for business and thought it was so beautiful! Definitely a place to put on the agenda! xo

Hanz [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Absolutely love Europe. Prague is very similar to Sweden where I'm at :) beautiful pictures!

Cheers
Hanz

dagný björg* [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Never been to prague - one day I will. One of my best friend lives there and she loves it!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo