This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

16.7.11

{summer inspiration: a crown of blossoms}

summertime-hed2
flowers

I question not if thrushes sing,
If roses load the air;
Beyond my heart I need not reach
When all is summer there.
-- John Vance Cheney

. . . and doesn't it seem like everything moves by more languidly and yet more quickly all at once in the summertime?


solange4

solange5

solange8

solange1

{more crowns of blossoms:}
* muse
* spring
* summer of love
* ruffles & florals
* pure romance
* at home
* hazy summer days



{images: solange by daniel gurton for vs. magazine july 2011 via fgr}

14 | notes :

Rachel {Da Paura ♥} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oh, such gorgeous and romantic images. The last shot is my favourite, I simply adore those stunning white blooms on the side of her hair. Also, such a lovely quote that adds a dreamy and artistic element... and your description of summer days is so true. How is it that such slow and relaxing days can actually zip on by so quickly without realising??

Wishing you a slow and romantic weekend, and now I am inspired to have the same!

xo
Rachel

Monique @Oh Darling Bride [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

What whimsical hairstyle ideas for brides! I love it :)

A Flourishing Perspective [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Hello, darling!
~What a sweet Summertime post. My Summer has been bliss, but it's passing by all too fast! But I just keep telling myself to savor every moment of it.

Love these beautiful photos and the other links shared.

Have a beautiful weekend♥♥♥
xxxxx

Monique [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I'm certainly inspired to make one...these are so lovely and whimsical.

Blue Muse [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love them all - so ethereal and sweet. I think I'll braid flowers in my hair now! Love that flowered braid!
Happy weekend
xo Isa

classic • casual • home [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Such charming styles. My daughter just helped her friend out at as a bridal hair model in New York city. Her hair was similar to the last photo but a little longer. Fun to see this.

Aldina [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Amazing hairstyles! These photos are so beautiful.

A
Circle of Design Fashion Illustration

Kati [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Wow, this is such a great post. Thanks for sharing these inspiring hair styles!

Greetings from Germany,

Just. Love. Fashion. [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

So blissfully sweet. I'm in love with the second to last look!

Jaclyn [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

So pretty, I love soft flowers like this. It reminds me of the little flower chains I used to make in elementary school

Carrie Hampton [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Lovely post -- such a great idea for bridesmaids or flower girls.

Nicole Lautner [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Hello from Germany
Very nice Hair style and very nice Blog!

kindest wishes

Nicolina

leslie [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love the incorporation of flowers into hairdos. It makes it so feminine and beautiful, with just a small addition. I love it!

L
adventuresofoldandnew.blogspot.com

Buse B. [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

for some more amazing braids and hair styles check my recent blog post here: http://www.bisouschic.com/2011/07/braids-and-curls.html

www.bisouschic.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo