This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

11.8.11

{style inspiration: ballet flats}

around-and-about-hed
ballerinas1

ballerinas2

. . . if you were to ask, anyone would happily tell you that was born in heels, and yet, these sweetly chic handmade palest pink leather ballerinas tied with organza ribbons may just change everything . . .


{images: from eclecchic, originally from elehandmade on etsy, shoes available here}

16 | notes :

Mrs. C [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oh my goodness! These are just so sweet! I used to have a pair of laces up flats like a point shoe. I'm super tall so any flats I LOVE!

Missy Rinfret [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

these are adorable!! who are they by?

Karlita [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I totally love them! also the magenta and rich blue from that wonderful etsy store!

à la parisienne [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love the fact that ballet flats are fashionable AND comfortable! And, of course, the color is perfect!

Mandy

theprettydish.com [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

The former ballerina in me looovves these. So dreamy.

Chelsea [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Those are just plain precious. I can't, and I mean CAN"T, resist a good bow. xoxo

Amanda [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love the scale pattern on them! wonderful find, roséline!

dCc [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

lovely!

xx

Julie [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Truly adorable. Love that the come in their own sack too!

www.pixiedusk.com

Molliee [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

sometimes you can't beat a pair of elegant flats!

Andrea Reh [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Lovely, lovely.

Andrea x

Jacqueline Paris [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Those are beautiful! I used to wear my real ballet slippers under my snow boots to school in elementary school. Those were the days:) Now I love the Repetto ballet flats- remind me of Paris!

T for Edgar [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I have admired elehandmade's lovely designs on Etsy for quite a while now. So happy to see her featured here. :)

ele [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

oh! Thank you !
I love my ballerinas to be here in this wonderful place and I loved to read all your comments !
This is the best part of my work!
thanks again!!
^_^

Nay-K [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

these ballet flats are really adorable!!!

kristen [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

oh those are just the sweetest things i ever did see. i live for ballet flats, especially ones that are ultra feminine. swoon. http://cestsibon-kristen.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo