This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

12.10.11

{storage inspiration: a lovely drawer organiser}

a-place-for-everything
drawer-organization

. . . at the moment, it's travel cases & carry-ons, and vintage hand-beaded make-up cases, but upon arriving home in a few days, have resolved to re-organise the shelves and vanities, with their perfume bottles scattered prettily about, and the situation is, perhaps, even more dire for the lipsticks & glosses, which are in every handbag, on every surface, and at once, lost; the solution, perhaps: this clever drawer organiser, which not only looks lovely, but keeps everything in its place . . .


{image: mrs. darylmple via style at home, box with compartments available here}

21 | notes :

Mandy [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

This is so pretty! I need one of these to sort my life out!

P.S. Your blog is just resplendent with beautiful images and even prettier words. I love. <3

{this is glamorous} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

mandy -- thank you so much for the lovely comment xo

claudia b [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Aw, I love this. I need to reclaim a drawer so I can make house my makeup stash there!

Coco [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love this... wish I had a drawer in my bathroom to do this with, but we just have a medicine cabinet!

Rachael [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Just what I need to satisfy my Virgo perfectionist tendencies! Thanks for the great find.

Naomi Goodman [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

A must have!

thenauticalwheeler [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

This is by far the best way I've seen to organize makeup! Thanks for sharing :) ~jen

City Girl Chicago [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

i need this in my life. stat. :)

Rachel {Da Paura ♥} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I am so in need of this! Organisation skills are not my strongest, and so when an idea is as pretty as this, I am motivated to do it! So perfect.

xoxo
Rachel

Rachel @ The Peach and The Pit [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I have been on a crazy organizing kick lately and am enjoying this eye candy very much :) Can't wait to tackle my make up drawer!

Supal [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I've recently done this and my mornings are so easy! I got containers for tools/supplies from a hardware store. They're perfect!

Audrey [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

mmm..I wish I could be so organized!!

Caroline (sundaysandchampagne.blogspot.com) [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

LOVE this drawer organizer! Thanks for inspiring me on my next project! :)

Jenna [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

What brand of nail polish do you have in there?!!! Does it have a clear coat attached to the top of the color? Fabulous!

Valerie@DesignCaller [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

!!!!! that looks so ideal!.My drawer rehab efforts typically last about 2 weeks,before the messiness relapse begins...Embarrassingly messy, with traces of makeup everywhere. But this picture of orderly-ness is making me think about perhaps trying to rehab a sad drawer again...perhaps!
xo
Valerie

Sarah Klassen [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Lovely!

I adore organization and have my drawers filled with frosted containers for all my things... I love the clean look and easy upkeep... however, my magazines and books are overflowing from the library into almost every room, somewhere!

xx, Sarah

Plum Pretty Sugar Loungerie [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

This is just a lovely way to stay organized!!


xo

www.PlumPrettySugar.blogspot.com

Little Inspirations [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

lovely!!!

Kellie Collis [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

How lovely! Gorgeous organization! Have a fabulous weekend, Kellie xx

Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Love the organizer, I could definitely use one!

{this is glamorous} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

jenna -- here: http://bit.ly/qlGsBi :)

x

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo