This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

11.11.11

{at the office : the classic ponytail}

all-in-a-days-work-hed
ponytail1

ponytail2

. . . one of those days with a billion and one things to do and time moving far, far too quickly . . . a classic ponytail with little fuss & easy elegance kind of day . . .



{images: one // two}

12 | notes :

Alexi @ {lola's lust list} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Can I request more posts on the "in my closet" series? That was my absolute favorite one ever, please do more!!
xoxo

CAMILLE STYLES [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I just so happen to have this exact photo pinned on my office inspiration board...now if only I could master such a perfect pony on myself!

{this is glamorous} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

alexi -- yes! thanks so much for asking! just takes a little more time to get those posts together, hence the delay, but have been working on a few . . .

camille -- great minds :)

xo

thenauticalwheeler [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Love the knotted pony tail! It's my go to hair style. ~jen

Lea [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

One of these days I am going to MASTER that messy pony in the first picture! Great post!

Carrie Hampton [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I think I could live forever in a ponytail ... that's why I recently chopped all my hair off. Rockin' a bob now. I was getting a little to "comfy" and wearing the pony at work 4 out of 5 days.

Somehow Jen Aniston makes me regret my decision - hers looks way better than mine EVER did.
Carrie

a displaced floridian [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Ponies are perfect. Especially with the blazers and scarves the weather is calling for lately.

Alexi @ {lola's lust list} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Yay! Thank you, I can't wait! :)

whitney - see shop eat do [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

so pretty - my ponytails NEVER look this chic though!

All Glam Things [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Gorgeous yet simple!

XO,
Yelena


GlamThings

Alana Davis Matesanz [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

perfect ponytail!

Anonymous [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Where are the STEPS for the classic pony in first pic?

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo