This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

29.11.11

{style inspiration: noir & blanc}

at-the-office-hed
houndstooth

. . . a rainy, rainy tuesday with still much to do, but happily, a houndstooth bow blouse and a high-waisted pencil skirt keeps things polished [& far from dreary] and brighten up the workday -- that, and of course, a break for coffee and a few macarons . . .

{p.s.} this week's {take me away} still to come x


{image: leighton meester, still from gossip girl via the road not taken; blouse by alexander mcqueen paired with double breasted pencil skirt}

10 | notes :

Teresa at Splendid Sass [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

She is so pretty! Love the blouse.
Teresa
xoxo

Kimberly Warne [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

That blouse is to die for!

Caitlin [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Love houndstooth during the holidays!

Caitlin

à la parisienne [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Houndstooth is so classy and always reminds me of Paris. I like the oversized houndstooth print in this blouse-très chic.

Mandy

Spiral Style [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Extremely rainy here too. That big print really works on a tiny person. I'm often afraid of a big print as I am a size 2. I'll have to be more bold with prints.

Daily Cup of Couture [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Fabulous inspiration! I actually wore that color combination today as well! xx

Monica | Hola!design [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I'm a big fan of Blair's style.
Coffee and macaroons sound great, by the way!

Karlita [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Leighton style is always so chic and refined... what can I say about bow blouses? I LOVE them!

Rebecca [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

That blouse is fabulous!

nik [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Hello! I just found your blog and I think it's AMAZING! The pics are great and I can see that You really like what you do here! I love people with great ideas, like you!
Your blog is inspiring! I will follow you!
xoxo

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo