This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

13.3.12

{style inspiration | spring things : white handbags}

at-the-office-hed
asos3.1 phillip limbottega venetahermèschanel boy bagchanelchloécharlotte olympiajason wuvalentinocomme des garçons x cambridge satchel companyb.florenceroger vivieranya hindmarch

. . . and while on the topic of ethereal spring whites, lately [& perhaps always], have been searching for perfect white shoulder bag or tote, and whether woven, quilted, lacy or sleek, there is something about white leather that is both romantic and modern, a little luxurious, and always refined . . .


1 - asos leather metal tip shopper // 2 - 3.1 phillip lim pashli satchel // 3 - bottega veneta intrecciato leather tote // 4 - hermès birkin // 5 - chanel vintage quilted small-logo bag // 6 - chanel boy bag // 7 - chloé paraty leather shoulder bagicon // 8 - valentino girello bag // 9 - jason wu daphne handbag [& here] // 10 - comme des garçons x the cambridge satchel company [available here, & in store] // 11 - b.florence embossed logo calfskin top handle // 12 - roger vivier patent miss viv small top handle // 13 - anya hindmarch bruton structured leather tote

23 | notes :

Plum Pretty Sugar Loungerie [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Love, love all the bags!! Gorgeous!!

xo

www.PlumPrettySugar.blogspot.com

claude [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

gorgeous choice,
I could't even decide which one I'd like to have first

lorenabr [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

OMG They are all gorgeous! Wonderful selection!

Page Song [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

all so gorgeous!
page

willowrowan [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

What a yummy selection - kudos

chateaudelille [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

The valentino one is just gorgeous. I just bought a white bag on the weekend so I would have something classic to go with everything. I love it. Fiona

Fallon Patterson [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Would KILL for number 6. I love.

Carol [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I just love Chloé sooo muchhh!!
This one specially is wonderful!
I nneeeedd one!!

Kate [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Such beautiful bags, I am especially loving 5 and 6. In fact, all of them! x

Moda [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Bellissime.

lena [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love all the bags... They are gorjus...
Kisses from Portugal

Paulette [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oh my gosh, DYING over these... Especially: Valentino, Chloe, Chanel and Hermes. <3

Anonymous [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oh wow number 6 ... so elegant! That Chloe also has a very interesting shape, definitely not for the faint of heart. And that white Hermes... I would probably be too scared to take it out of the house just hang it on the wall as art

Eloquent English [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I sooooooooooooooo love my white handbag!!! Lovely picks for sure!!! xoxo A-

Whitney Cosgrave [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

ohhh love all of these white bags! I actually don't own any sort of white bag, and maybe I should!

Rachel Jensen {Da Paura ♥} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Wow... absolutely adore them all, but I think I love 2, 4, and 5 the best. So elegant, sophisticated and chic. I think I need a new white bag in my life! Summer would be perfection with one of these gorgeous bags...

xRachel

indie by heart [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Aaah, they're all so gorgeous.. Love the Chanel-bags, Chloé.. Really lovely! ^^

xx

Alyssa [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I looove the 3.1 Phillip Lim one, it's gorgeous!

Inés [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

If I must pick just one... , honestly I can´t...Chloé, Hermes, Chanel...its so unfair!, and about the topic, ethereal spring whites...Id love if you can check my last post Classy White...I really hope you like it!...I love your style!

Big hugs
Inés
SimplyClassyMe.blogspot.com

Keren, rhymes w/ Heron [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Minimalistic perfection. White is the ultimate neutral.

http://thewalkup.wordpress.com/

arlenegibbsdecor.com [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Bellissima!! Number 3 please.

One of my favorite cafes in Rome is across from the Bottega store.

I go to this cafe at least once a week. I'm so tempted to go into the store and just put No. 3 on my credit card. Must be strong.

Lauren [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

In love with the Birkin. So classy. And in white, to die for...

Katerina [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Hermès or Phillip Lim? This is the question! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo