This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

2.8.12

{décor inspiration : late-summer whites, london}


by roséline


endless-summer
nz-white1

. . . and because am not one to rush summer along, but rather, to hold on for as long as possible, a glimpse into this spectacular chelsea square townhouse, with french doors flung open, silk carpets and linen ottomans, carved consoles, venetian glass mirrors and chandeliers, and of course, late-summer whites . . .



[image : interior design by alison henry /// photography by brent darby for nz house & garden]

6 | notes :

Andrea Reh [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

How lovely to see my very favourite interiors magazine featured here - NZ House & Garden has been inspiring me since I was a little girl.

Andrea x

ashley cooper [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Love this fancy white townhouse! White interiors are so crisp and sharp looking to me. Have a great week dear.
-Ashley Cooper

www.design-parlor.blogpsot.com

Leah [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I could relax in that room 24/7... Simple yet gorgeous!
xo

the designers muse [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love the linen ottomans, and I totally agree, I'm never ready for summer to end. Thanks for sharing.
Jennifer

lorenabr [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Lovely images :) thanks for sharing!
http://balearaitzart.blogspot.co.nz/

Laura [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Often I dream of a completely white house...other times I realise how impractical it would be in reality! At least I can gaze at photos like these for my white fix! x

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo