This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

11.10.12

{style inspiration : denim when the leaves are falling}


by roséline


blue-jean-daydream
denim9

. . . early october, and it has been mostly jeans and a trench, with, perhaps a soft chambray top, some mornings, and for that unmistakable french chic, a striped top and navy blazer, when the day calls for a little extra je ne sais quoi . . .

denim14

denim4

denim2


denim8

denim6

denim10

denim5

denim11

denim1

denim7

denim22

[image sources & credits : lauren conrad /// les composantes /// you broke the internet /// vogue paris /// studded hearts /// my fashion tips /// emerson fry via for the love of pretty /// danielle emery /// pretty stuff /// a previous article /// j.crew via everelle /// musings in feminity]

8 | notes :

Candin [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I LOVE jeans and especially love all of these looks. My chambray shirt is one of my favortie accessories in transitioning my clothes for fall!

Jen of MadeByGirl [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love denim/chambray. Instantly makes an outfit cool and casual :)

Madebygirl.blogspot.com
MadeByGirl.com

Rebecca Bee [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Chambray is an instant staple. I love wearing it over a black maxi dress tied in front. With denim it looks so chic.

Anonymous [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Im very into denim these days, and im over skinny jeans! for now anyway. Like the last look

Paloma Tamminga [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love it! Anyone know where I could get some peep toe heels like the ones in the top picture?

Naomi Goodman [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I just purchased a very thin denim shirt to wear with denim trousers and I cannot wait. I love the look! The shoes in the first image are lovely!

Anonymous [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Hi Paloma, I believe the shoes are from Zara xo

Ruins Barry [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Love this post. I'm such a denim girl and this post just convinces me I'm doing the right thing. Luv it!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo