This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

2.11.12

{style inspiration | ad campaign : alexa chung for fray i.d}

by roséline


of-daydreams
alexa3

. . . so very inspired by this pretty, pretty ad campaign featuring alexa chung for japanese clothing label, fray i.d -- the soft pinks and chiffon, short trenches and leopard print loafers, lacy white dresses and navy blazers, and the enchanting, hazy light of daydreams . . .

alexa1

Alexa-Chung-for-Fray-I.D-2012-06

alexa2

Alexa-Chung-for-Fray-I.D-2012-03

Alexa-Chung-for-Fray-I.D-2012-05


Alexa-Chung-for-Fray-I.D-2012-010

Alexa-Chung-for-Fray-I.D-2012-04



Alexa-Chung-for-Fray-I.D-2012-011

Alexa-Chung-for-Fray-I.D-2012-02

alexa5

Alexa-Chung-for-Fray-I.D-2012-09

Alexa-Chung-for-Fray-I.D-2012-07

Alexa-Chung-for-Fray-I.D-2012-01

Alexa-Chung-for-Fray-I.D-2012-00

Alexa-Chung-for-Fray-I.D-2012-012

[images : alexa chung for FRAY I.D via rdujour]

4 | notes :

No ordinary love... [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Alexa Chung is just perfect !

Have a nice weekend :-)

lorenabr [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Lovely! Have a wonderful weekend!
http://balearaitzart.blogspot.com.au/

Bostonista [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Ah! So gorgeous! I'm not usually a huge Alexa fan (I know! I know!) but this campaign is so dreamy and inspiring! Love it.

xo
Kara

punk punkartkaietsi [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love this champagne color!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo