1. This beautiful, beautiful silk robe is perfect to lounge around on Christmas morning, with a glass of champagne in hand, emulating the silver screen sirens from the 1950s.
2. An impossibly perfect Chanel clutch (available in stores) in the form of their most popular perfume, Nº5.
3. Hand-sewn glimmering crystals are strewn over this gorgeous pink satin blouse, making it the ideal classic statement piece for the holiday.
4. This pretty Chloé embroidered tulle skirt will look ideal paired with a black cashmere sweater and some statement pumps.
5. An iconic photograph by Helmut Newton will make an excellent addition to the living room or bedroom.
6. Christian Dior's "Monsieur Dior" ring is adorned with a bird in gold finish and pearls, and makes an adorable gift that will remain the ideal ring for any occasion.
7. Even Burberry goes golden for Christmas, with its limited edition light gold nail polish.
8. Because a powder-blush hue is the ideal colour for the holidays, Valentino's crystal-embellished suede pumps (also, a more demure option without crystal embellishments available here) are a fashionista's favourite.
9. The world of the jet set is captured in this beautiful coffee table book, featuring the likes of Lee Radziwill and Elizabeth Taylor on opulent yachts and masked balls.
10. For all the vintage lovers, a French silver vanity compendium from the 1930s is simply perfect to make an elegant ensemble unique.