This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

6.12.13

{holiday inspiration | so kiss me on this cold december night}

by roséline

{holiday inspiration | so kiss me on this cold december night}

AND IN ALL THE EXCITEMENT had barely realised that November had slipped into a new month, and hadn't the chance to wish you a happy December!  Shop windows are filled with boughs and garlands and fairy lights, and we have been visiting Christmas tree lots for the past three days; there's holiday music in the air and hope for snow, and so, a little late-day inspiration of frosty mornings and snow-covered trees, juliet balconies and canopy beds, prettily wrapped gifts and champagne . . .

{holiday inspiration | so kiss me on this cold december night}

{holiday inspiration | so kiss me on this cold december night}

{holiday inspiration | so kiss me on this cold december night}



{holiday inspiration | so kiss me on this cold december night}

{holiday inspiration | so kiss me on this cold december night}

{holiday inspiration | so kiss me on this cold december night}

{holiday inspiration | so kiss me on this cold december night}

{holiday inspiration | so kiss me on this cold december night}

{holiday inspiration | so kiss me on this cold december night}

{holiday inspiration | so kiss me on this cold december night}

[images : nancy on flickr // cédric bihr // grance doré via sarah // tba // this is glamorous // cédric bihr // pinterest // grey & scout // pinterest // christophe jacrot // style at home]

2 | notes :

Emily Anne [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

So magical, makes me wish for snow in Cape Town!! I love the holiday season so much, no matter how quickly it comes each year. Hope to someday be in the UK for Christmas! :)

{this is glamorous} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

@Emily Anne oh, that would be lovely! and yes, adore christmas as well -- my very favourite time of year! and sadly, there's not much snow here, but perhaps in the highlands! ;)

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo