This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

2.3.14

{décor | colour inspiration : oh my love's like a red, red rose}

by roséline

{décor | colour inspiration : oh my love's like a red, red rose}

WHILE THE LOVE AFFAIR with pink has never ended, the love affair with the colour red has never even begun, not even for roses, and with the only exception being for red, red lips, and yet, in some cases, such as with tufted velvet sofas, [and especially when paired with warm pink walls], or atop a Saint Amour pastry or in the intertwining patterns of toile, there is something about red . . .

{décor | colour inspiration : oh my love's like a red, red rose}

{décor | colour inspiration : oh my love's like a red, red rose}

{fashion inspiration | runway: dolce & gabbana alta moda spring couture}

{décor | colour inspiration : oh my love's like a red, red rose}

{décor | colour inspiration : oh my love's like a red, red rose}



{décor | colour inspiration : oh my love's like a red, red rose}

{décor | colour inspiration : oh my love's like a red, red rose}

{décor | colour inspiration : oh my love's like a red, red rose}

{décor | colour inspiration : oh my love's like a red, red rose}

{décor | colour inspiration : oh my love's like a red, red rose}

{décor | colour inspiration : oh my love's like a red, red rose}

{décor | colour inspiration : oh my love's like a red, red rose}

{décor | colour inspiration : oh my love's like a red, red rose}

{décor | colour inspiration : oh my love's like a red, red rose}

{décor | colour inspiration : oh my love's like a red, red rose}

{décor | colour inspiration : oh my love's like a red, red rose}

{décor | colour inspiration : oh my love's like a red, red rose}

{at the shops | jewelry by brandy pham, new york}

2 | notes :

Supal [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

oh these images are just so beautiful! I've always loved red in home and on my lips :) You must check out New York Magazine's cover with Lupita :) Your love affair continues... xx

Sarah Spitz [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Those look so pretty!

Greetings from Germany and thanks for sharing!

http://lasagnolove.blogspot.de/2014/03/bambi-meets-bambi.html

Birdy and Bambi

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo